Number One The Original Thai Iced Tea Mix - Number One Brand Imported From Thailand - Great for Restaurants That Want to Serve Authentic and Thai Iced Teas, 400g Bag
Tags: thai .
- Original number one brand Thai iced tea mix established since 1945
- Authentic Thai tea mix (blend of black tea and spices) which is boiled and used for making Thai iced tea in Thailand
- Easy instructions on the back & in the description below
- Imported from Thailand
- You may have tried the rest, now try the best
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 6 x 1 inches ; 2.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces ()
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- ASIN: B00712N6II
- UPC: 885364988627 885534753826 802935959008 891983839776 885229282709 885229254591 880679246172 885228997222 880362116805 778554921361 891983912448 798527350905 794827425626 885226848571
- Item model number: 57-2-00238-2-0020
Original Thai Tea Mix from Thailand. This Number One Brand Thai Tea mix is used for making delicious Thai Iced Tea also known as "Cha Yen" since 1945. It is also a popular bubble (boba) tea flavor. Please follow instructions on back of package for optimal flavor and most consistent results. Serving Suggestions Ice Tea: Add 2 teaspoons of the Thai Tea Mix to 1 cup of boiling water. Drain out Tea Mix with a strainer. Add 2-3 teaspoons of sugar or to liking. Stir well and serve with ice *Add a slice of lemon for lemon Ice Tea** Ice Tea with Milk: Add 2 teaspoons of the Thai Tea Mix to 1 cup of boiling water. Drain out Tea Mix with a strainer. Add 2-3 teaspoons of sugar and 1-2 teaspoons of condensed milk or to liking. Stir well and serve with ice.